49’ers quarterback Alex Smith is planning to take another two weeks off to rest his injured shoulder and forearm, with a chance he will need surgery and miss the rest of the season. Trent Dilfer is scheduled to make the start Sunday in Arizona with the club adding former Piedmont High School star Drew Olson to the practice squad.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on