The 49’ers slid into their longest losing streak since 1999, with a 13-9 loss to the St. Louis Rams at Monster Park Sunday afternoon. Quarterback Trent Dilfer threw for 231 yards with a pair of interceptions for the Niners. After struggling early, San Francisco drove 68 yards in the final 1:28, only to have the drive stalled when Dilfer’s pass was intercepted at the goal line with three seconds to play. Joe Nedney kicked three field goals for the Niners’ only scores. San Francisco has now lost 8 straight to fall to 2-8 on the season. Even though Rams’ quarterback Marc Bulger was sacked six times, he still threw for 155 yards and an early touchdown. Steven Jackson carried the ball 23 times for 92 yards for St. Louis, which has won back-to-back games after beginning the season with eight straight losses.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on