Last place in the NFC West will be on the line this Sunday when the 49ers host the Rams at Monster Park. St. Louis was off to the worst start in franchise history, but beat the New Orleans Saints 37-29 in Week 10 to post its first victory of the season. Steven Jackson returned to the lineup to run for 76 yards and a score, while also throwing his first career touchdown pass. At 1-and-8, the Rams are currently all alone in last place in the NFC West. The free-falling 49ers have dropped seven straight to dip to 2-and-7. San Francisco lost 24-0 to the Seattle Seahawks on Monday Night Football. Alex Smith threw for just 114 yards and fumbled twice for the Niners. Trent Dilfer will start in place of Smith this Sunday. San Francisco comes in averaging just 13 points per game. Both teams captured home victories to split the season series last year.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on