As the 49’ers prepare for Sunday’s game against St.Louis, quarterback Alex Smith says he’s frustrated that, contrary to media reports that he’s 100-percent healthy, he’s anything but with lingering soreness in his throwing shoulder and forearm. Smith says the pain in his forearm is affecting his grip on the ball, which in turn, affects his release and his accuracy. Smith has the lowest passer rating among regular starting quarterbacks at 57.2, and is completing just 49-percent of his passes. Although Smith sat out today’s practice in Santa Clara, he expects to practice tomorrow and play Sunday against the Rams.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on