The San Francisco 49ers have yet again waived linebacker Hannibal Navies and signed fullback Zak Keasey from their practice squad for the third consecutive Saturday. Navies has been waived by the 49ers before each of their last 3 games; he started 2 games earlier this season, but has been limited recently by a knee injury.
Keasey has been on the practice squad for most of the past 2 seasons, but the 49ers have signed him to the active roster for 3 consecutive weeks to help out on special teams because safety Keith Lewis is currently sidelined with a hamstring injury.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on