The 49’ers re-signed linebacker Hannibal Navies and waived fullback Zak Keasey yesterday. Navies signed with San Francisco last season after linebacker Manny Lawson’s season was cut short by a foot injury. During his time with the 49ers, Navies registered nine tackles, one sack and a force fumble. Keasey, who was promoted from the practice squad on September 21st, appeared in three games this season. The 49ers play host to the New Orleans Saints this Sunday afternoon.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on