The 49’ers will look to turn things around when they head to the Meadowlands for a matchup with the Giants. San Francisco is coming off its bye week and after winning the first two games of the season, the 49ers have been outscored 69-26 in three straight losses to the Steelers, Seahawks and Ravens. Quarterback Trent Dilfer will start in place of Alex Smith for a second straight game. The Giants have won four straight after beating the Atlanta Falcons 31-10 on Monday night football. Eli Manning passed for 303 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions while the Giants racked up 188 yards on the ground. New York’s defense continued it’s impressive play, allowing just a 67-yard touchdown run and 47-yard field goal, all in the first quarter. The Giants beat the Niners 24-6 the last time these two teams met in 2005.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on