49’ers tight end Vernon Davis is expected to miss the next two games due to a sprained ligament in his right knee. Davis suffered the injury during the third quarter of Sunday’s 37-16 loss to the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Davis caught a 22-yard pass from Alex Smith at Pittsburgh’s 10-yard line but lost possession of the ball when he hit the ground. The 23-year old Davis finished the day with eight receptions for 83 yards. The 49ers play host to the Seattle Seahawks this Sunday afternoon.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on