KFFL.com has released a list of “Players on the Downswing” and 49’ers WR Ashley Lelie has made the list. Below are the comments on Ashley from the site:
Ashley Lelie, San Francisco 49ers – After his fifth season, it appears as though Lelie is at the end of the rope. He has the talent to play in the league, but it hasn’t translated to on-field success. In 15 games (10 starts) last year, Lelie managed just 28 receptions for 430 receiving yards and one touchdown with the Atlanta Falcons. He has really only had one decent fantasy season, that coming in 2004 when he caught 58 passes for 1,084 yards and seven touchdowns. The expected breakout year has never really happened, and Lelie could find himself the odd man out in San Francisco. With his poor fantasy showing last year, this could be Lelie’s final season that fantasy owners even give him slight consideration if he doesn’t turn it around.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on