The Associated Press is reporting that the San Francisco 49ers have signed their fourth-round pick safety Dashon Goldson on Monday. Terms of the deal were not released; he was the fifth pick to be signed by the team. Four remain unsigned to date. Goldson, who attended the University of Washington, played in 33 games for the Huskies.
In three years, he recorded 194 tackles, 4 interceptions, 4 fumble recoveries and 18 passes defended. In the meantime, the 49ers have yet to sign Patrick Willis, their first-round draft pick; their other first-round pick, offensive tackle Joe Staley, signed a five year deal on July 17.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on