The 49ers got some bad news on Friday, as it was announced that cornerback B.J. Tucker will miss the season after tearing his pectoral muscle during offseason workouts. The injury was discovered as he had an MRI, which will require surgery and at least four months of rehab.
Tucker is a two-year vet, and while he was not slated to be a starter, he was was a candidate for a backup slot with the team. He was injured in practice on Tuesday. He made his first NFL start last season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on